M4EM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
M4EM

Created for the Worldwide Electronic Music Scene

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COSMOSIS - PSYCHEDELICA MELODICA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-31

COSMOSIS - PSYCHEDELICA MELODICA Empty
PostSubject: COSMOSIS - PSYCHEDELICA MELODICA   COSMOSIS - PSYCHEDELICA MELODICA EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 7:02 pm

Now at last, the eagerly awaited new album from Cosmosis "Psychedelica Melodica" is ready to be unleashed on Phantasm.

After releasing the popular and successful "Trancendance" Album, Cosmosis has spent much of the last two years touring Trancendance and playing worldwide at parties in places such as Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Russia, Canada, Israel, Japan, the United States and all over Europe.

Cosmosis returns with a stunning collection of powerful quality tracks in this, the sixth Cosmosis artist album to date. The music on Psychedelica Melodica has more focus on melody than the previous record Trancendance and yet manages to combine that with psychedelic sensibilities (hence the title). Psychedelica Melodica also majors in rubbery basslines and fully up front and powerful grooves often attimes with a liberal dash of funk.

All this is presented with the state of the art production level and that unique twist that makes the music identifiable as Cosmosis in a genre which can often sound generic.

Bill says' "After analysing what I liked about some of my favourite trance tracks of both mine and other producers music, I realized that what I'd often enjoyed were the often understated melodic figures. And all too often what was missing in much modern trance was any kind of melodic structure. While I still do love textures and weird shaped noises, that alone in the complete absence of any kind of melody often sounds empty and soulless. For me the challenge was to create an album of intensely psychedelic dance music with powerful grooves, but blended with more melodic and emotional aspects.

No album padding here. All the tracks have distinct personalities. Each track been carefully and precisely crafted as only an experienced psy-trance producer with over twelve years of record releases and live and DJ performance under his belt can. The experience shows. In a scene where the music can tend towards the generic, it is indeed rare and refreshing to hear an artist with an original voice.
Destined to become another must-have Psy-Trance classic.

Track Listing:

01.- No Such Thing (Throb Factor Five mix)
02.- Creature From Outer Space
03.- Metaphysical Worlds
04.- Dance of The Cosmic Serpent
05.- Life Between Lives
06.- Martian Blues
07.- Journey Of The Soul
08.- Spanish Gypsy
RELEASE DATE - JUNE 6th 2007

Check samples at www.arabesque.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.music4everymind.net or www.myspace.com/music4everymin

COSMOSIS - PSYCHEDELICA MELODICA